Grimsdyke School and Place2Be run parent workshops to share information and strategies with parents that they might find helpful. Information about how to attend these sessions is sent out to parents termly.
Each sessions explores both the social emotional development of children at primary school as well as how to support academic progress. The themes for the sessions have been set based on parent feedback - to date we have run sessions titled:
- Writing Support - January 2023
- Phonics and how to support at home - January 2023
- Homework without tears - March 2022
- Anxiety and performance pressure - May 2022
- Resilience and friendships - June 2022
- Summer holiday survival - July 2022
Please use the links below if you would like to access the booklets shared with parents at each session.