KEY CONTACT INFORMATION
firstname.lastname@example.org - general enquiries, absences and cancellations
email@example.com - membership, payments and availability of dates
Grimsdyke School BC has been set up to provide high quality extended day provision for pupils from our school, from Reception to Year 6. This BC is run and supervised by Grimsdyke School staff.
Our aim is to provide a fun and healthy environment for the children to start their days.
- Timings: 7.45 – 8.30am weekdays, during term time
- Location: At Grimsdyke school – the club is based in the Studio
- Ratio: In order to meet health and safety requirements, we have an adult to student ratio of 1:10.
- Menu: Includes Toast/Bagels and Cereals daily.
BC staff - All staff are expected to undertake professional development training as part of their breakfast club roles which is run by Senior Leadership of the School or the BC Manager. When required we will have other members of Grimsdyke school support the regular team.
|Mrs S Zafar
|Mrs S Sivakanthan
|Mr D Godfrey
|Mrs D Rhodes
|Mrs K Bhatt
Payments & Bookings
- Cost: £5/session
- Club membership: you need to request to become a member of the BC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To become a member, you need to agree to all the terms and conditions of the club and you get priority booking.
- Bookings: Must be made on Arbor on a termly basis.
- Payments: Must be made on Arbor using a bank card, Google pay or Apple pay. We accept childcare vouchers for our BC provision. The Ofsted registered number that you will need is: 102187.
- Cancellations: Session can only be cancelled by emailing email@example.com 24 hours prior to the session.
Emails are not monitored over the weekends or school holidays, so please give enough notice to cancel sessions on Mondays or first day back after the holidays.
Please view below:
- Terms and Conditions of the Grimsdyke School Breakfast Club
- How to guides for Parents using the Arbor App and Arbor Parent Portal for bookings and payments.