The Grimsdyke Afterschool Club is run entirely by Grimsdyke School staff, starting from 3.:30pm and ending at 6:00pm each day.
During the day we usually
* Start with registration (if your child will be missing ASC for that day, please call the ASC mobile and leave a message or email as early as possible firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Snacks are served between 3.45-4.15pm (please view sample menu below)
* Organised games and activities include but are not limited to:
- Parachute games 'corners' game, rounders
- ICT, adventure playground, library, cooking, biscuit decorating, arts and crafts, scavenger hunts, clay modelling
- Weekly competitions
- Homework support
- Monthly events - film night, mad science, bake-off
Sample menu - please note the menu is reviewed and changes on an ongoing basis.
|Meat||Chicken bagel (non-Halal)||Wraps with tuna, mayonnaise and cucumber|
|Veg||Cheese bagel||Cinnamon bagels||Wraps with cheese and cucumber||Crackers with cheese or butter||Cheese and tomato pizza|
|Dessert||Fresh Fruit||Fresh Fruit||Fresh Fruit||Fresh Fruit||Fresh Fruit|
Afterschool Club is run by Grimsdyke school staff, as such the same expectations apply. If your child is unable to meet those expectations, a series of steps will be implemented:
* Afterschool Manager will discuss behaviour with your child in the first instance
* If behaviour issues continue, Mr Sutherland will be informed and may discuss the issue with your child and finally
* If behaviour does not improve you will be called in for a meeting with Mr Sutherland.
Terms & Conditions of use:
* The cost is £9 per day. If you are late collecting from Afterschool Club (later than 6pm) you will be charged £10 per every 10 minutes.
* Bookings are made for a term, but payment is split in two parts over two half-terms.
* Parents are required to ensure that both bookings and payments are completed prior to the start of the term, for which the Afterschool Club is going to be used.
* Parents are required to give notice in writing at least seven days notice from the date of receipt of the invoice to make any changes. Thereafter, changes will not be considered, and the payment will need to be made in accordance with the invoice.
* Any payments received following the payment deadline as noted on the invoice and ParentPay, will incur a £10 charge per child, in accordance with our Charging & Remissions Policy [S9]. A copy of this policy can be found in the Policies section of our website.
* Childcare vouchers are accepted for payment.
* ParentPay payments are accepted.
If you would like to register your child for a place, please contact the school on