KEY CONTACT INFORMATION
firstname.lastname@example.org - general enquires, absences and cancellations
email@example.com - membership, payments and availability of dates
ASC mobile number - 07543 493554 (3.30-6pm)
Grimsdyke School ASC has been set up to provide high quality extended day provision for pupils from our school, from Reception to Year 6 by Grimsdyke Staff.
Our aim is to provide a happy, safe and enjoyable environment for the children in our care, led by a team of experienced school staff who know the pupils well and clearly understand all the school’s current policies and procedures.
- Timings: 3.30 - 6pm weekdays, during term time (no ASC on the last day of the Autumn, Spring or Summer Terms)
- Location: At Grimsdyke school – the club is based in the Studio and Umbrella Room, however pupils will also have supervised access to the school hall, library and IT suite for certain activities, as well as our outdoor areas all year round.
- Ratio: In order to meet health and safety requirements, we have an adult to student ratio of 1:10.
- Snack: A tea type snack; please note that this is not a full meal. But there is plenty for the students to eat if they are hungry. Fruit, water and milk are also available to the children throughout the session. We use fresh ingredients and follow statutory government guidelines as well as the standards set by the Food Standards Agency. Individual dietary requirements are able to be met in most cases.
We offer a wide range of adult-led and independent activities including:
- Board games
- Imaginary Play
- Indoor and outdoor sport
- IT based activities
- Themed activities for special times in the year i.e. Easter, Christmas, Diwali, Eid etc.
ASC club staff - All staff are expected to undertake professional development training as part of their after school club roles, which is run by Senior Leadership of the School or the ASC Manager. When required, we will have other members of Grimsdyke school staff working as play workers to support the regular team.
|Mrs H Vaswani
|Mrs S Murray
Payments & Bookings
- Cost: £10/session
- Club membership: you need to request to become a member of the ASC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To become a member, you need to agree to all the terms and conditions of the club and you get priority booking.
- Bookings: Must be made on Arbor on a termly basis.
- Payments: Must be made on Arbor using a bank card, google pay or apple pay. We except childcare vouchers for the for our ASC provision. the Ofsted registered number that you will need is: 102187.
- Cancellations: Session can only be cancelled by emailing email@example.com 24 hours prior to the session.
Emails are not monitored over the weekends or school holidays so please give enough notice to cancel sessions on Mondays or first day back after the holidays.
Below you will find:
- Terms and Conditions of the Grimsdyke School After School Club which include more detailed information about the day-to-day running of club, payments, cancelations and our expectations from the students and their behaviour. There is further information regarding allergies and medical conditions.
- How to guides for Parents using the Arbor App and Arbor Parent Portal for bookings and payments.