Grimsdyke Communication 05
Please see attached:
- Harvest/Sewa festival letter from Mr Sutherland
- Benedetti Foundation Music sessions – please note that bookings for these courses close on Saturday 3rd October.
- Important homework notification – essential information for parents
- Monday 5th October - Individual photos – please note that PE is cancelled on Monday 5th October (except for afterschool PSD football). All children should come to school dressed in full school uniform, including PSD students, who should bring their P.E. kit in a named carrier bag. Each child will be given a ticket, giving details of how to order their photo. You must keep the ticket safe, as we are unable to provide a replacement. Please note that photos are not available from school, if you have any queries please contact kittleorders.com directly.
- Thursday 15th October – Flu Spray – please ensure that you register with https://clchschoolimmunisations.co.uk/Forms/Flu School code: CL102187
in order to give your permission for this to take place. If you have not registered, the school nurse will not be able to administer the spray.
- Monday 2nd November
- Professional Development Day – children are not in school
- Upcoming Parents Evening – the booking system for the November parent evenings will be open from 10am on Monday 2nd November – further details will follow nearer the time. Please check that you are able to log onto the booking system before this date. https://grimsdyke.schoolcloud.co.uk/
Meet the Teacher presentations and Curriculum Maps can be found within your year group sections at www.grimsdyke.harrow.sch.uk/curriculum