Aims & Values / Ethos
Here at Grimsdyke School, our ethos is simple, Learning and Achieving Together
- We attach great importance to providing a caring, supportive community in which parents, staff and governors can work together in the education of our pupils.
- We encourage our children to enjoy the challenge of learning, through a broad and balanced curriculum, enabling them to develop their individual potential in a secure and caring atmosphere.
- To provide a consistently high standard of learning and teaching where achievement is appreciated and success celebrated.
- To maintain a happy, secure, supportive environment where each child is valued and enabled to develop academically, spiritually, emotionally, physically and socially to his/her full potential.
- We aim for children to develop their understanding of themselves, their community and the wider world.
- A strong ethos of equality of opportunities for all to underpin all our policies and practices.
- Strategic direction and development of the school will be provided by the Headteacher working with the governors and the leadership group.